Make a complaint
Sorry to see you here – something must’ve gone wrong for you to visit our complaints page. You can file your complaint online, or by phone, fax or letter. For your convenience, we have outlined our procedures so that you know what to expect from us.
AgatePay complaint resolution process
We will try to process your complaint in a transparent and efficient manner.
• We will acknowledge your complaint and ensure we have understood the issue
• We will try to resolve it as quickly as possible
• We will keep a record of your complaint
• Where we can’t resolve the issue immediately, we will let you know:
o When you can expect our response
o The name and contact details of the person handling it
o The case number
• We will provide you with a final response within 45 days (we aim to address most issues within 5 business days)
• Where we are not able to resolve the issue and provide you with a final response within 45 days, we will:
o Let you know the reasons for the delay
o Provide you with the details of our dispute resolution process
If you are not satisfied with the result of this process, you may request an independent review of your complaint by writing to The Genesis Fintech Complaints Officer, 9/9 Myrtle St, North Sydney NSW 2060
Protecting your information
How do I lodge a complaint?
You can lodge a complaint by filling feedback form.